Thursday, November 13, 2008

Time For Massage

Since my dear husband couldn't fetch the kids from school these couple of days, he has handed over his duty to me. I've been fetching my kids from school for the past two days, and now my back is hurting me. I remember a post in Shirley's blog on spinal care the do's and don'ts...I have a copy of it somewhere.

Anyway, even though it has only been two days, I feel so stressful with the long journey and traffics and not to mention the heat that made it even worse. With so many things that need to be done in the office and at home, I really need a relaxing massage. I have been thinking to go for a massage but just don't have the time yet. I really need to revitalize my body.

1 comment:

CathJ said...

Same here corr.. :(..wah even my 'word verification' before send this comment is 'restwoman'...adui...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin