Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blueberry Cheesecake

The kids have been begging me the entire week to bake a cake. So yesterday, I decided to make cheesecake for them. I got the recipe from my SIL (she made one with raspberry - original recipe). Since I couldn't find raspberry, I used blueberry.

According to the recipe, the final step is to leave the cheesecake in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight, but as for this blueberry cheesecake.............can not wait 2 hours lah. I only managed to take photos after they have attacked it.

4 comments:

mummyseri said...

Cor..ermm cam sedap kan..sa lom bikin lagi ne..lom bli cheese cream lg...

rahma said...

hhhmmmm... yummy... u guna cream cheese ka? i got cream cheese at home, don't what to do with it... wah, tgk kek ko ni, mesti sedap kan!! can i hv the recipe...??? ^0~

rahma said...

email me la... teruterubuzoct78@gmail.com

thanks so much cora!! ^0^

CathJ said...

Wahh...looks yummy!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin